Monday, July 21, 2014

_Dissolve and other poems_ is now available on Amazon!

I am happy to share that my book of poems, _Dissolve and other poems_, is now available via Amazon, both Kindle and paperback. It will soon be available in Weaverville, Chico (Lyon Books), and beyond. An excerpt from the intro of the book is as follows: My long relationship with the wilds of my homeland informs much of my poetry and other writing. Trinity County is the only place on earth where I’ve experienced what Gary Snyder calls “a sense of place.” It’s a magical, untamed land embedded in my heart, a refuge enduringly providing me with strength, peace, and insight. These poems have emerged from my wilderness roots." Here is the Amazon link for _Dissolve and other poems_: I invite you to read my book and share your thoughts with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments and other feedback!